Friday, August 24, 2007

My First Announcement

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Hi Hi Jim and Char
Yes, you always look very good in the Vlog!
Wish I could give you and Char my big hugs through the screen.
Looking forward to watch your Vlogs.
(Am I very first comment on your first announcement?)
XO,
JJ

Unknown said...

Hi Jim,
I understand what is your purose to use your VLOG/BLOG for your family history (and I think it will be become of deaf culture as we care to keep carry-on..)

Good luck.. I agreed with you about iWeb had better quality..

Lloyd

JustJodi said...

Hey Jim and Char..

Awwwwwwww it was great seeing you guys last month.. and now it is going to be even more fun to see you on yourblog/vlog
I love the idea of what you want to do with your blog/vlog cos there are plenty others who do POLITICS and other stuff,,

Take care
xoxo
Jodi